My Blogs Title

MY BLOGS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Balloon Birthday Cake with Berries and Whipped Cream Frosting


I made this birthday cake for one of our friend's sons 1st birthday with a balloon theme. So thought of making these fondant balloons to give it a more 3 dimensional view and decorated with raspberries and blueberries to make it more colorful. The cake is a 3 tier rectangle marble cake with chocolate and yellow cake mixes to create the marble effect.



Shoj was saying that this cake looks very simple. First I was bit upset, but told him that our friends wanted it to be simple. Then he told me....."you do make more complicted cakes, so when compared to those this looks simple!".


I felt so proud and very happy to hear that from him. Everyone liked it very much for it's soft, and just right sweetness, and to tell about Anush, he likes cakes a lot and he could not stop eating....What else can make me more happier....:))

You Might Also Like:
Mickey Mouse Cake
Mickey Mouse Cake
Baby Shower Animal Cake
Baby Shower Animal Cake

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice and colorful cake .......I love whipped cream frosting.

Nitha said...

delicious cakes

Prema said...

Beautiful deco,the cake luks awesome...

kitchen flavours said...

Your cake is beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday to Anush!

Anonymous said...

hi there anuzcakesnbakes.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://bestwebtrafficservice.com they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic Take care. Mike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...